Sunday, October 4, 2015

My week in a nutshell #3

Another holiday, another short week. This week we had Sukkot, which I will not even try to explain.
Somehow in such a short week we I managed to go to a concert (Kanye West - so fun!), go watch a movie (The Martian - highly recommended!) and become sick (The Common Cold - neither fun nor recommended).
There was also a walk in the park, in which we saw geese and stared at puppies (we're creepy like that).
It is slightly starting to feel like autumn here, with some unexpected breeze blowing suddenly every now and again, but the AC is still very much needed.
Oh, I also lost a pair of beloved shoes, which is kind of a big deal for me because I get very attached to my stuff. The good news is I HAD to buy new ones instead...

Polka dots!
Have a lovely week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment